Here are some highlights:
- my small group of senior English students did pretty well this year, though we certainly had our moments.
- I designed a psychology class and it seemed to be worthwhile.
- my freshmen went from fairly timid, shy, newbies to (over)confident, outgoing, young people. I believe I trained them well.
- we had a brutal, 5-month winter.
- major events such has Homecoming, holidays, vacations, school play, prom, honors convocation, class elections, graduation, and exams came and went as usual.
- I'm looking forward to a summer of traveling and reflection.
So here's to another year at MHS. May we learn from our mistakes, take pride in our accomplishments, and ponder the days to come.