Friday, May 30, 2014

Happy Summer

Well this year's blogging certainly got away from me.  I haven't been here since October and needless to say it was a whirlwind of a year.

Here are some highlights:

  • my small group of senior English students did pretty well this year, though we certainly had our moments. 
  • I designed a psychology class and it seemed to be worthwhile.
  • my freshmen went from fairly timid, shy, newbies to (over)confident, outgoing, young people.  I believe I trained them well.
  • we had a brutal, 5-month winter.
  • major events such has Homecoming, holidays, vacations, school play, prom, honors convocation, class elections, graduation, and exams came and went as usual.
  • I'm looking forward to a summer of traveling and reflection.
So here's to another year at MHS.  May we learn from our mistakes, take pride in our accomplishments, and ponder the days to come.

Happy Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment